24 Laughing Dogs

Do you think dogs can laugh? I think they can. Let's see the laughing dogs.

1. Raise me up


2. It's a nice day, I'm very happy!


3. Ow! Don't tickle me, I died laughing.


4. Please stop it! My sides are splitting, I think I might wet myself.


5. It's hilarious! We are laughing our butt off.


6. It cracks me up.


7. If mom knew this....


8. I'm going on a date tonight! Happy!


9. Ow! I'm here.


10. I'm going to take a trip!


11. I'm a lady, I should laugh gracefully!


12. My master said he have a reward for me!


13. Ha-ha, what can that fool dog be thinking of?


14. Aha, it's too funny!


15. I'm crazy about flowers.


16. I have Christmas trees and Christmas present.


17. Here comes my tasty food.


18. I'm going to meet my girlfriend!


19. Really? I Can go out and play?


20. I'm doing a massage for him.


21. A giggle puppy.


22. Three giggle dogs.


23. The golden retriever is laughing.


24. Two dogs are laughing and giggling.



评论

此博客中的热门博文

The difference between mother and father to take care of children